You want to check at which point and at which operating pressure the material failure of your component occurs?
We print your development component up to a pressure of 4.000 bar (hydraulic) and on request also with gas up to a pressure of 1.550 bar.
Afterwards, we will be happy to accompany you and carry out findings according to your specifications.
For Example for:
- Hydrogen Pressure Container
- Typ I – Steel Container without Liner
- Typ II – Metal Liner, Glass or Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Typ III – Aluminum Liner, Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Typ IV – Polyamide or Polyethylene Liner, Carbon Fiber Sheathing
- Typ V – Made Entirely of Carbon Fiber without Liner (Development Status)
- Simple Pressure Container
- Natural Gas Container
- High Pressure Pipes
- Valves and Fittings
- Other Pressurized Components
- And Much More